Sunday, May 23, 2004

Why For?

I am in transition people. I am moving from youngster to a mature, confident woman. Easy you say? Not even close!
Even since I can recall I have had an opinion about everything. I was taught at a young age that was not ok. Then in adolescence, I was taught that you needed to be real with everyone all the time. Well, that is what stuck. I did. And in turn I lost every "friend" I had. No one wanted to hear the truth as I saw it, and no one wanted to feel guilty about their choices. Not that I was the moral "true north". But you can get what I mean.
Now as an adult, I was trained to believe that if you were nice to others and really truly cared about what they were all about and how they felt, you were somehow a great person. As long as you don't "judge" anyone.
What does it mean to really judge someone?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home