Friday, August 06, 2004

Judgment and learning....

I guess judgment is left to those who know better? And who knows better? Who can we trust to lead us in the correct direction. I like to think God, but in our society, that is not OK either.
And if you look to the Bible for guidance, you are automatically dismissed as a right wing wacko!?
I mean, if there a happy medium anywhere?
I am looking for a person who can be true and honest, with themselves, and with me. I should laugh at myself just for thinking someone like that even exists. Who knows....Are you out there someone?
So many changes....

1 Comments:

At August 6, 2004 at 11:54 PM , Blogger luca said...

Thank you a million times over for the email. It means a lot to me. -nick

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home