30....Already??
WOW!
Time has gone so quickly. I know, that sounds cliche, but it is true. I mean I barely remember 20-30. I think I recall more from 15-20?
I do actually feel older this year. I didn't feel that way the past few years, but I really do feel like 30 now.
I never thought I would be where I am at 30. I saw myself in a career I loved, dressing professionally and going to work everyday. What a difference that is from my real life. I stay at home and my professional work clothes are actually t-shirts that I do not mind getting permanently stained. Can you consider making grocery lists part of CEO duties?
I guess maybe...
Well, as my birthday card put it:
Thirty?
It's all a joke until it happens to you.
Bye all~~


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home